Friday 3 January 2014

Welcome to Mint and Magik!



I've been procrastinating over my first blog post for some time now.  I wanted it to be something uplifting, inspiring and wise.  But I think that I put to much pressure on myself to write the perfect first post, so I'm stripping away all my expectations and I'm just writing my first post from the heart.


After all I see this blog becoming something to motivate and inspire other people to live their best lives.  What better way to connect with others than staying absolutely true to yourself.

I've kicked off my 2014 with a full day of journaling and breaking down my dreams and goals into bite size pieces.  I've got a clear picture in my head of what I want my life to look like and I've worked backwards from that picture to work out what I need to do to achieve my dream life.  I am feeling so inspired and uplifted after a full day of writing and dreaming and I completely believe that nothing will stand in my way of achieving this goal.

I'm very passionate about health and wellness.  I believe that most ailments can be treated through proper nourishment and treating your mind and body with love and respect.  I've read so many books on this subject that I've finally come to the conclusion that I need to study Nutritional Medicine so that I can help people with the confidence that I am giving only the best information.  I want to help people to find vitality and a wellness that only comes from nourishing your mind and body correctly.

I will be sharing my clean recipes and dishing out some great clean living tips, the more I learn the more I can share and begin to improve the lives of others.

So there you have it.  My first post!
Hope to connect with you all very soon.

Nicole xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...